Information We Collect
We may collect information about you when you use our Services, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and other contact information. We may also collect information about your browsing activity on our websites, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as social media platforms and third-party data providers.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide and improve our Services
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Personalize your experience on our websites
- Analyze your browsing activity to improve our Services
- Send you promotional materials and other marketing communications
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To protect the rights and safety of our clients and visitors
- To provide you with marketing communications about our products and services
We may also disclose your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.